200 wins and counting...

Cloud121

Established Member
Ladies and Gentlemen of SX. I, Dylan Schmidt (aka Cloud121/RolfWrenWalsh) have just passed the 200 win barrier in Virtua Fighter Evolution's Quest Mode. 200 Wins, and 10 losses :) :cool: :D :cheers :hehehe: :smokin: :drool:

My red-headed Sarah (Sarah, Aoi, and Pai<---- Me.... okay, that was a little uncalled for ;) Sarah, Aoi, and Pai <--- :drool: ) and I are kicking ass, and chewing bubblegum, but we're all outta gum :lol:

Now... where's that "other" Dylan? ;)

Just wait until you get to the later arcades, my wonderful win ratio was knocked down a bit. I gone from having a ratio in the high 90's to the 85% I have now. But on the plus side you unlock Sarahs black outfit after 100 defeats :drool:.

I've got to grips with these arcades a bit now and I'm winning more often then not now.

"Better run home to momma now" :devil

Originally posted by axelblazeadam@Aug 15, 2003 @ 03:52 AM

Just wait until you get to the later arcades, my wonderful win ratio was knocked down a bit. I gone from having a ratio in the high 90's to the 85% I have now. But on the plus side you unlock Sarahs black outfit after 100 defeats :drool:.

I've got to grips with these arcades a bit now and I'm winning more often then not now.

"Better run home to momma now" :devil

:) :cool: :D :hehehe: :cheers :smokin: :drool:

I'd prefer running home to Sarah, Aoi or Pai (or all three) :) :cool: :D :p :cheers :hehehe: :smokin: :drool:

DOOKIE POOKIE

I extremely dislike fighters, go on play them... won't catch me though.

the reason I am the almighty, im not violent like that

HA... poor lil' bunny, eh shut up "God" (dumb biatch) :huh

Originally posted by lordofduct@Aug 16, 2003 @ 05:28 PM

DOOKIE POOKIE

I extremely dislike fighters, go on play them... won't catch me though.

the reason I am the almighty, im not violent like that

HA... poor lil' bunny, eh shut up "God" (dumb biatch) :huh

:huh :huh: :blink:

what the hell are you talking about?

Back