32X Commercial

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Sega Confidential Featuring 32X commercial is now available to download! Registering in at 37.7MB and almost 10min long this will be sure to please you. It features the Genesis through the 32X. Have at it!

Available in the Movies section under commercials under misc.

Thanks go to Crazygoat for this one.

downloaded it but it wont play......tried quicktime and WMP. most of the videos I get off here I cannot view cuz they use sum weird codec :-\

Heh.. that was awesome. I especially like the 'airline' part where the stewardess is describing the 32x's specs.

However... maybe it's just me, but beginning at that part and continuing intermittently throughout the rest, there is a loud 'bloop' type tone... not sure if this is a problem with the audio encoding or what (I don't think my download's corrupt). Anyone else notice that?

That's there in all versions of this video I've seen. I've had it for over a year now and it must have crept in when the original was captured and encoded for the first time.

If you look at the codec used I used the Xvid codec. Go download it and you will be able to view it. The problem with the noise is also in the mpeg original I had. 🙁

Hmm, that's a bummer. That part with the stewardess would make a great sample for a DJ mixtape or summat. Hmmm owell, perhaps I'll still put it to some use.

Where do you download the xvid codec?

I can't find any xvid player on my regular windowz download sites.

xvid.org doesn't have any codec to install, only source code.

My video codec sites point me to divx-digest.com. I tried downloading their codec, which appears to be a GPL program. It displays the video as a series of distorted zig-zags, so needless to say that sucks.

There's a few random players I've found, but I'm scared to try installing any random program unless I get a fair gaurantee there won't be any adware/spyware/scumware along with it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

JMT.

Does anybody know why I have a Warn 0% with 5 salmon colored squares after it below my description box?

I don't recall ever getting warned, nor posting anything particularly offensive.

("warn" showed up zero results in searching the Help Topics)

JMT.

i think that Warn thing is on everyone, who looks at their own profile, for it is on mine too. when the little thing is clicked, it lists "warned by:" and for me, after that "No one"

p_report.gif

is the only similar option for most normal users. this is probably a Moderator/admin power, warning users.

Back