32X development docs

Check E-bay I just posted some hardware and software under Sega Saturn. It's source codes, beta games for Spidey and others on floppies and Cd roms. and computer cards, All the programers Manuels are on these disc. I don't have the right programs to open all the files but, the manuels are easily accessed. I also have these big Blue cart Debugguers for Genesis carts from EA sports @1990. I didn't post them because they are very heavy and large. They are however the same as the ones on display at the Sega building in SF (?) So. Bay Area. The starting bid price is $125.00. I got $300 for similar Jaguar Hardware yesterday and I know this stuff is not that common. All legally obtianed at an IRS sale @ 1996. Ah, the Dot. Com crash!

:ridinghorse: :heeeelllllooooo: :joyman: :security: :pcguru:

I got this thing called "32xdevkit - marsdisk.zip" which I have no idea where I got it from but I have a slight memory of it only working with windows 3,11/dos , is this the official Sega devkit for 32x?.

It contains the following files:

GNU.MAC

HITACHI.MAC

SNASM68K.EXE

SNASMSH2.EXE

SNASMSH2.MAC

That's a good idea. Can we get a confirmation from both Mr^Burns and ob1 regarding it first though?

Please, just feel free to do it.

By the way, even if I've been a loooong "not here", let me tell you that 32X, importing to me, is still all the rage.

But, let's face it : can I make a living out of it ? I don't think so.

Anybody wanting to burn nearly 20M$ to launch a new console ?

edit : Oh, I am very honored.

Do you think it's worth to start a 32x dev section ? My first idea was to include tese files in the saturn dev section or why not replace the Dreamcast dev section.

Ain't sure.

Spritesmind has been quite active for a while, so, there would be 2 places for sega 16 bits ?

It certainly wouldn't be to compete with Sprite's Mind, just a collection of tools and links locally here (with a link to Kaneda's site of course) to compliment it. Since Sega isn't exactly busting at the seams with new and exciting news/stuff for many of us retro gamers, I think it would be nice for SX to become a one stop shop for all things sega for the casual surfer to come upon, development included.

Sure Sprite Mind is a great site with goood resources, sometimes I read the forums and there nice posts about 32x/SH2, ob1 should try to dev on Saturn for instance :) Also Edge, where did you move your site ?

Back