3DO FTP "OPENING SOON"

*sniff* *sniff* Is that a ban I smell?

At least you didn't mention that you have PS2, DC, XBOX, GBA, etc. on the FTP in the post... But still, get rid of the current stuff and focus on the retired stuff...

Originally posted by VertigoXX@June 13 2002,03:16

*sniff* *sniff* Is that a ban I smell?

At least you didn't mention that you have PS2, DC, XBOX, GBA, etc. on the FTP in the post... But still, get rid of the current stuff and focus on the retired stuff...

Oh sh*t .... right ... okay I'll do homedir in 3DO .. sorry ppl

oh, thanksalot that the version of Albert Odyssey I just ripped showes up on your ftp so fast. Not so nice that your pass doesnt work for download though. You could atleast make a speed limited download account which has just access to certain sections which are of interest to this board (i.e. 3do and saturn) like Ralos did on his ftp. Or post on how to download, but ratio-ftps are not welcome here I think.

Originally posted by Vash@June 16 2002,02:07

oh, thanksalot that the version of Albert Odyssey I just ripped showes up on your ftp so fast. Not so nice that your pass doesnt work for download though. You could atleast make a speed limited download account which has just access to certain sections which are of interest to this board (i.e. 3do and saturn) like Ralos did on his ftp. Or post on how to download, but ratio-ftps are not welcome here I think.

There will be no ration or speed limit (i don't have much) but download account will be open when all games are there .....

BTW upload is open too ... use upload/upload to upload stuff ... Thanks !

hmm, I would´ve liked to upload stuff but it seems that you got everything I recently ripped already from elsewhere. Also, I think it´s not so funny to say "ftp will be open for download when everything is there" since there are people here who have only 5-10 games for download, yet they open their ftps to the public.

In general: make a "requests" folder on your machine and I´ll see what I can do.

Back