3do isos added too my ftp

I have added 3 isoz to my site today(family feud, icebreaker, and shockwave) and tonight i will be adding need for speed

here is the info for those who don;t know

ip 24.185.116.140

port 21

l/p= rangerxxx/rangerxxx or guest/guest

tonight i will be adding 3d0/3do as a new user account that will only be able too see the 3do games on the site,

I will be adding a few more over the weekend

if anyone want please upload too the site, you can use upload/upload and always get in

anyone who wants a perm account contackt me on icq #141866283

ok i have gotten 6 isos on the site and will be hopefully adding more the 3do/3do account is up and running with 5 spots open

I have over 60 3DO games, and am willing to trade anyone that has a FAST connection, I can upload at 13 kbs, and download at 40 kbs, I know its shitty for 50 bucks a month but its better than nothing.....anyone wanna trade and have a good fast FTP email me and let me know....I want as many 3DO games I can get, Im also looking for the 3DO Blaster PC card and im willing to pay a very pretty penny for it.....thanks...

I have over 60 3DO games, and am willing to trade anyone that has a FAST connection, I can upload at 13 kbs, and download at 40 kbs, I know its shitty for 50 bucks a month but its better than nothing.....anyone wanna trade and have a good fast FTP email me and let me know....I want as many 3DO games I can get, Im also looking for the 3DO Blaster PC card and im willing to pay a very pretty penny for it.....thanks...
Sounds like you have DSL.

ADSL to be exact... :p Thats the best we can get out here.... SHIT!!!

But I remember the days I used to have 14.4 hahaha unreal huh.... my grandpa had a 9600 modem lol it WAS top of the line at the time too. lol

(Edited by FAKK2 at 5:56 am on Mar. 4, 2002)

#### i wish i had read this post earlier.

someone sold a 3do blaster card on ebay.

i found it while i was buying mine :( sorry

Back