4 New Soundtracks Available

3 new Sega Genesis and 1 new Sega Saturn soundtracks have been uploaded. They are:

Sega Genesis:
  • Lion King (Contribution from Ludovic)
  • Wonderboy In Monster World (Contribution from Lag)
  • World Of Illusions (Contribution from Ludovic)
Sega Saturn:
  • Battle Garegga (Contribution from CatgirlLover)
All available via the Sega Soundtracks link on the menu to the left.

Enjoy :thumbs-up:

I would be happy to rip the soundtrack of Silhouette Mirage (Saturn) and upload it, but I really don't know what exactly to do. The music is in standard CD audio, so I can just pop the disc in my drive and rip it. However, I have no idea what application to use, especialy on my dinosaur of a computer. The CPU doesn't have enough power to encode an mp3 in real time, so I would need a halfway intelligent program. I suppose I could rip to WAV first and then convert. Any thoughts?

Other than that, how would I upload it with only a dialup connection? It's a fairly long soundtrack.

Thanks!

Well, as long as the whole soundtrack is less than 100MB (which it would be even at 160 or 192kbps), I could do it easily in one overnight session. That would be worthwhile enough if somebody got some enjoyment out of it. I personally think it's a pretty good soundtrack. Very Treasure. Think Guardian Heroes, but starring a very odd little girl who blasts the heck out of pretty much everything in sight. She wears a funny hat, too... :ph34r:

Back