’†•¶“¢˜_™½

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really sorry but I had to:

sexmeup.gif

Originally posted by joe81@May 24, 2003 @ 12:22 AM

all i get from this message is, the hords of box people are attacking the two boxes that betrayed them. Those two boxes are using a deflector shield to repell them.

translated into french>german>english>spanish>english>chinese>

english>japanese>english>korean>english>italian>english=

The hords, relationship, from that place the guide, it writes and all are to the drawer of the attack of person 2 of this drawer that is denounced. In the burlap of silk hemp of the petal in the place that the drawer of this cranium of the writing is used side goes in round in the repell.

edit:added a line break

Originally posted by FeiLong@May 25, 2003 @ 12:57 AM

Cecilia ÊǕdz£Æ¯ÁÁ©u

I'd have to agree. :agree

edit: odd........ i didn't use an agreeing smiley.....

Well, people started writing stuff which didn't help the original post which was regarding how to get something (Powerup?) in a game.

Originally posted by Cecilia Chen@May 25, 2003 @ 02:59 AM

Well, people started writing stuff which didn't help the original post which was regarding how to get something (Powerup?) in a game.

wooo, my deductions were indeed true!

This is an english language board.

What did you really expect?

Yeah, but that being said I still don't really think it's fair to spam this topic just because it's in Chinese.

Oh, and Rocko's Modern Life rules.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Resident_Lurker@May 25, 2003 @ 05:56 AM

So anyway... who likes Rocko??!?!?!!!!!

Quien le gusta la vida moderna de Rocko????

Rockos' modern life is one of the best shows in the history of... history. Haha wacky delly was one of the best ones. Another really good one wsa where hefer chokes on a chicken skeleton and rocko has to go inside him to get it out. Remember that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back