A few important questions about DC and SCD...

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
<font color='#000000'>Alright first off what DC games are like PSO in the sense that if u get it used you can't play it online? Also a few months ago sum guy posted a site with a bunch of Sega CD ads and my friend REALLY needs the site. can anyone help us out and find the link or tell it to us. I am sure sumone had to of book marked it.</font>

Alright first off what DC games are like PSO in the sense that if u get it used you can't play it online? Also a few months ago sum guy posted a site with a bunch of Sega CD ads and my friend REALLY needs the site. can anyone help us out and find the link or tell it to us. I am sure sumone had to of book marked it.

Just had to redo it since now the boards are fixed and ppl can see it. If u can help me in any way I would REALLY appreciate it. Thanx all.

none that i know if, however the user base for a lot of online dc games is gone. ie i picked up a copy of pod (what was thinking?) and have never played it online because no one is ever on the servers

it still works here (europe)

pso im pretty sure is the only game with a serial number

a few of the online games (chuchu for one) no longer work here since dreamarena closed in march though.

Back