A fun little sound bite - It's the legend of Zelda and it's

It's very interesting that you mentioned that. Thanks to APE, I have that very commercial.

Unfortunately I won't be able to upload it until the File Server is back.

On the bright side, expect a MASSIVE update when it does come up :)

I remember that commercial. IIRC, there was another The Legend of Zelda commercial, and in that commercial, there is this guy dressed in black and yelling Zelda numerous times, kind of like looking for her or something.

Check the news page... you will be able to download the Zelda commercial :)

Akuma, if you manage to find that other commercial, please tell me as I'd love to put it up on the page!

I remember that too MasterAkumaMatata i think it was for zelda 2 , link was walking in a castle, its been ages since i seen that( i was maybe 6 or something) that was the only commerical i remember for the nes, and mabe dragon warrior if i seen it again.

The Dragon Warrior commercial was where you see this King speaking to this knight, this knight then goes roaming around the land riding his horse, and as he does that it cross fades into the actual game back and forth a few times.

Regarding that Zelda commerical Karny put up, I've noticed that the cartridge that the kid puts into his NES is not <span style='color:gold'>gold</span> cartridge. How could they get that wrong? :(

Karny: I've yet to see that commercial in my experience on the Internet. However, I have seen and downloaded that Mario 3 commercial where you see this guy, dressed in graduation gown, starts shouting Mario over and over, then more people follow him as the camera zooms away, going into outerspace and we see a picture of Mario's head on the face of the earth. If you want, I'll email it to you when I get home from work.

OK, I just did a little web search on Google and landed on this site regarding that Zelda commercial I mentioned above. It has screenshots (top left shot looks like Seinfeld) of the commercial of that guy as well as a 57KB Real Audio file. Still looking for a video file. ;)

Nintendo actually made zelda in grey game pak, i seen it a t used game store, i'm not sure why there grey kind, but there is,I don't know about 2 those.

Akuma, please could you upload that commercial (and any other NX related stuff you might have) to the following:-

arakon.hn.org port:21
L: NX
P: NX

Thanks! :)

I'm still looking for that Mario commercial. In the mean time, this site has lots of NES/Mario related commercials in ASF, MOV, and MPG formats. They too are looking for that Mario commerical :p

Thanks for the link! I've actually been to that site before, but have long since forgotten about it.

I've sent the owner a email to request his permission to use his files on NX.

Good news. I've found the Mario 3 commercial (MPEG baby!) in one of my backup CD-R's. I'm currently uploading it, along with 3 other Nintendo commercials, also in MPEG format:

<span style='color:yellow'>mario3.mpg</span>)
<span style='color:yellow'>dragon.mpg</span>)
<span style='color:yellow'>rbibaseball.mpg</span>)
<span style='color:yellow'>yoshi.mpg</span>)

Picture Size: 352x240
Bit rate: 1,098,000 bits/sec
Frame rate: 30.00 frames/sec

If the owner of that site doesn't give you permission, perhaps you could use these that I'm uploading to strike a deal with him/her? The Mario commercial is the one that he/she definitely wants. ;)

I would be interested in more Japanese commercials for the nintendo classics. Was there a commercial for the Satellaview?

Yea... a list would be great!

Going to have to start replacing all the stuff that we lost... provided we can find some place to host the files for us.

Back