A good multiplayer game

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
What are some good games me and my friends can play online that are similar to diablo? Just a fun, easy goin game such as that. Only reason we'd want to play another one is cause we have beat diablo tons of times and it'd be ncie to have sumthin new. Any suggestions?

Well, I haven't played it, but Sacred is pretty much a straight Diablo clone, and is supposed to be pretty good. There was another Diablo-type game with an Asian setting as well, but I can't remember the name. Also Icewind Dale is pretty cool in multiplayer, but you gotta have a lot of patience. And even though I don't like it, you might want to give Neverwinter Nights a shot.... what else.. oh yeah, Ragnarok Online is supposed to be pretty fun.

Other than that, the upcoming Hellgate: London (developed by the original creators of Diablo) looks like it will kick all kinds of ass, but that's not due out for a while.

BTW, they're not multiplayer, but I would suggest trying out the games that inspired Diablo: Nethack, Rogue, Omega, etc. Those games are way rad.

well I am lookin for a FREE, easy, and fun game we can get mess w/. Nothin too crazy or serious (like icewind dale or neverwinter nights). Just sumthin easy liek DIablo. I point to Diablo cause it's what I am looking for, just have beaten it 1000's of times, lol.

Well, Ragnarok Online is free IIRC. Also you might want to play PSO some if you haven't burnt yourself out on it already.

Oh, my bad. I guess they changed the policy or something, I thought it was free at some point.

I followed that link a few days ago, and tried out 2-3 of them. I found one called Conquer, and that game is awesome. It's not everquest, but for free, it's probably the best one I've seen.

Let's try Dofus : www.dofus.com

It is a flash MMORPG, it seems simple but it is not and it is very addictive like any MMORPG.

You can play it in a restricted area for free then if you want to play the whole world of the game you'll have to pay 5€ (around $5) per month.

Give it a try, it is less than 50MB to download.

Back