A new hacked Girigiri ?

looks interesting *checks it out*. Could never get the old girigiri to reconise my games as anything but music cds...

hmm got it to work, works pretty good. Still not good enuf to warrant not playing it on my TV w/ my Saturn but still it's pretty cool to see Saturn emulation movin along. Can't wait till Runik gets his done a lil more, looks REAL promising. *starts to dream of the day he can play his Sat games at higher resolutions*

I wonder why this version cannot read CDRs, since the previous version could do it, and all other emulators can do it too. It's not like it was dormant code that was activated after they "improved" it... I was under the impression no emulator ever replicated the security check.

I just tested it, and the whole CDR story is bullshit. My backups run like a charm.

Maybe it's just the guys who did it had problems getting the CD-ROM to work. It works perfectly in my Win2K (of course, I'm sure it's using the configuration files I had modified to get the CD-ROM to work, since they are stored in the OS folder).

I only tested Nights. Can't really tell if it's faster or not, since I just got a "new" processor. But the sound sounds a bit more buggy. I wonder if there are any actual core changes to this version... it feels just like a new hack.

Yeah, CD-R's work fine. Tested quite a few and all boot. Now if only I had a fast processor to play them well. Till then I will keep playing them on my Saturn. :)

my machine is relativly fast, a 2.2 athlon xp, 1 gig pc3200 ram, 9700pro. EVen w/ this radiant and VF2 didn't play full speed. Still rather play them on the Sat.

Back