A tale of sarrow....

Shitface

Established Member
There once was a boy, who for years had a saturn.... never bought anything else, got imports, had the rarest games, had many games as a mater of fact. But there came a time.. when that boy needed some cash, now that boy has little games left for his saturn. Don't ever sell your video games!!! You'll regret it. You should keep all your games and make money by selling your body or something, videogames are memories, not to be wasted. GRRRR!!! now im starting my collection all over again. Mostly gonna be imports. Heed my words!! don't sell your games. ok im finished.

true

unless the games really suck

usually you can't get enough $ out of them to make it worth it anyway

example: "if I'm lucky I can get $5 for my beloved Daytona USA and Virtua Fighter 2. I must sell them to get a value meal at McDonalds...."

I regret selling games like panzer dragoon saga, and burning rangers, and my imports, such as my evangelion collection. But now i can atleast get imports for good prices.

Originally posted by SegaSquad@May 23, 2003 @ 04:50 AM

I regret selling games like panzer dragoon saga, and burning rangers, and my imports, such as my evangelion collection. But now i can atleast get imports for good prices.

how much did you get for them?

about $110 for panzer, $45 for burning rangers, and another $40 for 2 evangelion games. Good prices for me. But i wish i could have at least made a back up of them. Wowez me.

well at least you didn't get ripped bad

those are pretty easy to find on the FTPs if you still want them.

Cool beans. Im gonna stop by my local gamefellas tomarrow and pic up saturn games. They sell saturn imports to. Great store, but a bit pricey.

They have like 5 stores in the us. all in texas i think. Luckily 2 of them are in san antonio, where i live!! Just picked up a game today, Loaded pal version for 3 bucks. They have other good imports but they charge way to much. I don't want to pay $35 for pocket fighter when i can get it cheaper off ebay. But they have a good sellection of games, imports range from gameboy to xbox. They have imports for evertying. I even saw some virtua boy games.

Originally posted by SegaSquad@May 23, 2003 @ 04:21 PM

They have like 5 stores in the us. all in texas i think. Luckily 2 of them are in san antonio, where i live!! Just picked up a game today, Loaded pal version for 3 bucks. They have other good imports but they charge way to much. I don't want to pay $35 for pocket fighter when i can get it cheaper off ebay. But they have a good sellection of games, imports range from gameboy to xbox. They have imports for evertying. I even saw some virtua boy games.

cool

I've never been to a retail store that sold imports for anything

although, if I shopped more in San Francisco I could probably find more. (not that they would be cheap)

I get all my imports off eBay (and most of my other games too)

I always end up buying things back that I've sold. Not just games... Consoles, CDs, records, guitars, you name it.

I regret selling my pristine PAL copy of Deep Fear (doesn't work right on my Jap system), but at least I made a £30 profit on it.

Back