A thought for a new genny mod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Pearl Jammzz

Website
profile.myspace.com
Could you possbaly mod a genny to have 4 contoler slots instead of 2? This would be REALLY sweat and remove the need for those POS multi-taps.

Arakon

not without wiring a multitap internally into the system. which would pretty much break compatibility with games that can't work with the multitap.

Pearl Jammzz

Website
profile.myspace.com
damn. I thought if you had the multi-tap in you could still use 1 and 2 player games fine. Never owned one so I don't know. BTW, anyone know where I can get one?

Segafiend

Website
Visit site
You can usually get one on eBay new for about $5. I bought one at Walmart last year for about the same price. It was in a bashed-up bargain bin, but works great. Gauntlet IV was never better!

maidtina

Website
Visit site
You could hook it up to be switchable i suppose. Really need to study the multitap design

halo

The unofficial Gamester one had a mode for both EA and Sega IIRC..

segasonic

Website
Visit site
I'm sure I remember reading that later models of the official Sega Multitap were EA compatible.

racketboy

Website
racketboy.blogspot.com
IMO most EA games stink -- Most of Sega's alternatives were better. But that's just me.

Ok maybe part of my bitterness it their stupid boxes and carts that didn't match everyone else's