A webdesign...

I'm designing a small website, to post my collection, items wanted and for sale. I'm going to be taking photos/scans of everything I own.

Before I add everything, what do you think of the template, and how could I make it better?

Cyaz :banana

http://www.castlefm.net/mysega

doh! I was too busy playing with FTP to notice.

Very very nice, still, I believe you should make everything a little smaller, so that people don't need to scroll down to see the whole frame.

template looks good!

but yeah, maybe make it a little taller

if you could get it to vary it's size by the browser window size that would be great

I might recommend that you let the thing scale to the width of the browser window. For me running at 1152x864 nearly 2/5ths of the screen is just wasted white space.

Originally posted by gameboy900@Nov 7, 2003 @ 02:19 PM

I might recommend that you let the thing scale to the width of the browser window. For me running at 1152x864 nearly 2/5ths of the screen is just wasted white space.

Ok, I'll perhaps make it 75% wide, just means I gotta cut logo in half.

But its wasted white space if I go wider than 700 anyway, since its just narrow lists... (The games lists except Mega Drive are up)

Just to let you know. I went to your site and tried to go to your wanted page. It gave me a page that had a 404 error and them more of the same kept popping up. I had about 30 or 40 windows open at one point. I was just letting you know this so you could check into it. By the way thats a pretty tight layout!

Back