About 3DOXtreme, Nintendo Xtreme, and Sega Xtreme

I just have a question, or rather, maybe a friendly request, but is it foreseeable that Nintendo Xtreme, Sega Xtreme, and 3D0 Xtreme may integrate into a singular board rather than three individual message boards? Or perhaps just a choose your board or some such thing? As currently, having three different accounts seems rather trivial to me, when, in most ways, the boards are very close together. I know it's probably a dumb request, but I just think it would be cool to see it happen. ( Integration is always cool right?
smile.gif
)

It makes the messageboard less cluttered , hopefully someday they'll lock the 3do section or remove it , also notice ftp sections will only cover sega games .

SO in short the reason there multiple boards is so that each manufacturer can get its own attention .

There used to be a nintendo board here on sega xtreme .

Originaly all three boards were intigrated, but that was before it was decided to make seperate sites devoted to the content from each company. 3doxtreme might someday re-merge, but nintendoxtreme is planned to do a complete break off from 3x and sx some day (when the Tendoweb site is complete).

The vibe Karny gives off is he doesn't like this board. This is of course why he visits so often.

I would like to see a CD-i related site and maybe a Jaguar one too.

Originally posted by calganagain@Jan. 29 2003, 6:23 am

The vibe Karny gives off is he doesn't like this board. This is of course why he visits so often.

I would like to see a CD-i related site and maybe a Jaguar one too.

Errm. Jaguar. JUST Jaguar, like not Atari in general?

Back