About DCGen......

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
I didn't know where exactly to post this so I just threw it here and hopefully this isn't against the rules ??? Anywayz, how do I burn the roms onto the disc with the emualator? Do I have to put them in a special directory? Is it even possable? Thanks for the help guys and if you anticipate(sp¿) any probs that I might have, feel free to post em here. I REALLY appreciate it, later.

Just put them in the root of the CD.... and it's VERY slow by the way
smile.gif

Well how do I do that? I have the nero burning rom, I double clik on that and it brings up shit to burn. How do I add stuff? Instant message me if you can, could make stuff a lot faster.

actually,

http:www.dcvision.com

has an sbi pack, and many others, that is self booting. An sbi pack is created with DreamInducer and allows you to easily put roms and emu on a self bootin cd. If you want, you can even put more than one emu and games on the same cd. Just follow the instructions and look in the links for faqs and tutorials.

Originally posted by falstaff@Aug. 17 2002, 3:46 am

actually,

http:www.dcvision.com

has an sbi pack, and many others, that is self booting. An sbi pack is created with DreamInducer and allows you to easily put roms and emu on a self bootin cd. If you want, you can even put more than one emu and games on the same cd. Just follow the instructions and look in the links for faqs and tutorials.

Yeah, I usually reccomend that, but DCGen is a bitch and is much easier with DCFactory
smile.gif

But if you want to use SBIs and the like for multiple apps on one cd, it's http://www.consolevision.com/burnero/

Yeah, thats a good site too. I just personally prefer the lay out of the dcvision site. Dc Emulation has also recently added a section with sbi packs. consolevision is the place to go for the best tutorials and faqs for using this prog.

Thanks, appreciate it. Yeah this shit is slow.....but oh well, maybe in time aye? What do you guys think I should use as far as SNES emulators?

Thats my choice as well. There is another one that exists, but its even slower. One caveat, dreamsnes has no sound, yet. ???

Originally posted by falstaff@Aug. 19 2002, 5:44 am

Thats my choice as well. There is another one that exists, but its even slower. One caveat, dreamsnes has no sound, yet. ???

DreamSNES has sound... it's just reccomended you turn it off or at least put it on mono because the games are quite often unplayable with it on

If you turn sound off, it should run at about 95 - 98% full speed. That's what I got with Chrono Trigger. You may expect the DKC games to run slow, since they use the ACM graphics, but they run about 98% full speed with sound off. Very fast!

BJammz, correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe your signature should say...

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for SEGA."

It's a slight change but I believe that is how it is stated in the movie AND it's also grammatically correct. I've never yet known Sega to scorn a woman (certainly not Ulala!).

NAh, I am pretty sure I have it correct. Anyone have this movie? Or better yer a clip of it so we can all see it, maybe post it up on SX?

Back