About Keio Flying Squadron 2

I just want to know, was this game ever released in the USA? Or just in Europe and Japan? Is there any way to make the European version play in NTSC mode?

well you answer is here

But what's the difference between the different Japanese Saturn versions?

And is the PSX version different?

I don't think there were any gameplay changes between the eu/us/jpn versions throughout the whole series, the only one I know about was that that the level select/secret minigame codes didn't work in the US version of Keio 1.

But what's the difference between the different Japanese Saturn versions?

And is the PSX version different?

Keio Yuugekitai Okiraku Tamatebako is a demo/bonus CD which included the videos of the 2 eps (the Mega CD videos were of course higher quality), a dozen or more artwork pics, and demo stages for Keio Yuugekitai (keio FS 2), one for the platform and one for the shooting levels.

The platform level was just the first stage of KFS2 (though a few minor things were different in it), the shooting stage is... I got no clue wtf it actually is. Imagine it like BGs and enemy sprites being drawn by a 5 year old, and I believe the boss was a giant kangaroo shooting his rocket powered boxing gloves at you. The music was Level 2 from Keio FS 1.

(I might be wrong, I haven't played it in aaaaages)

Rami Chan no Oedo Sugoroku for PSX was some kind of 3d board game - the whole thing is in japanese so I didn't even bothered trying to understand anything out of it. The story revolves around some kind of room with treasure in it which everyone is trying to get, but at the end they totally fuck up in a VERY funny way. It included some cool FMVs, thats how I know that part...

The mini-game code for US Keio Flyning Squadron works. I played that catch game a few times. Don't remember the level select code to know if it did.

Originally posted by Borisz@Sun, 2004-11-21 @ 09:30 AM

Keio Yuugekitai Okiraku Tamatebako is a demo/bonus CD which included the videos of the 2 eps (the Mega CD videos were of course higher quality), a dozen or more artwork pics, and demo stages for Keio Yuugekitai (keio FS 2), one for the platform and one for the shooting levels.

[post=124170]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you trying to tell me that they made a Keio ANIME?

Originally posted by Cyber Akuma@Sun, 2004-11-28 @ 06:32 AM

Are you trying to tell me that they made a Keio ANIME?

[post=124596]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't know of any Keio anime.

what I said is that the Saturn Bonus disc includes the intro & ending video from the first Mega CD ep in better resolution.

Originally posted by Borisz@Sun, 2004-11-28 @ 07:21 AM

I don't know of any Keio anime.

what I said is that the Saturn Bonus disc includes the intro & ending video from the first Mega CD ep in better resolution.

[post=124601]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh

Back