Action Replay 4-in-1 plus problems

I finally got an AR 4-in-1 + today. But whenever it's inserted in the Saturn the system keeps resetting and some games won't even load at all. At first I thought my Saturn was dying on me, but when I took the AR out and put my ST key back in everything was fine again. The strange thing is that the AR does seem to work sometimes. The save feature works ok, and it managed to boot Metal Slug and Marvel Superheroes (with 3mb option turned on) and several other games a few times.

I already tried taking it out and putting it back in and sliding it up a little, but it stays the same. So, is there anything I can do about it, like opening it up or something?

Looks like the cart is not properly inserted...

Try not inserting it completely, lift it up a little bit that may help you...
unsure.gif

He said he'd done that already.
rolleyes.gif

Cleaning the edge contacts of the cart may help, but I'd steer clear of the cart slot itself. I'd say it wouldn't take much to damage it.

I don't think there's anything to be gained by opening up the cart. There's nothing really 'user servicable' inside.

Push the card a little foward in the direction of the cd player (your direction) while the console is OFF it works for me, this should work sometimes my console wont detect the 4in1 unless I do this. When it detects leave that way don´t remove it.

Back