After so many hours......

G

Gunstar9

Okay, I ran a nondestructive something for Windows. Now everything is working, but I had to download WINRAR again. WINRAR now allows me to look through RADIANT_SILVERGUN.ISO

sweet, huh?

Anyway, is there anyway to avoid using a cuesheet to burn this? My burner doesn't like the cuesheet and I cannot run programs that run under DOS.

What doesn't your burner like about the cue sheet? Usually that's very easy to fix... it's either a simple error, or the filename pointing to the ISO includes the path (which is a no-no).

That said... WinRAR allows you to look at an ISO? How the hell? It's an *archiver*, not a CD image browser....

If you don't want to worry about cuesheets I believe you can just load up the tracks in the right order in Fireburner.

In WinRAR if you use the view function on an iso file you can look through it. You can see the country codes, product and version numbers and stuff.

.iso is associated with winrar from version 3.0 anyway now, so it will stay like that till you install dj or other burning software that takes the association from it

Got fireburner, just gotta figure out how to use it
smile.gif

FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT TO FUCKING HELL. I GIVE THE FUCK UP I'VE GOT 5 FUCKING COASTERS. THUS FUCKING ENDS FUCKING MY FUCKING SATURN FUCKING PIRACY FUCKING DAYS. FUCK.

Originally posted by Gunstar9@July 05 2002,19:16

FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT TO FUCKING HELL. I GIVE THE FUCK UP I'VE GOT 5 FUCKING COASTERS. THUS FUCKING ENDS FUCKING MY FUCKING SATURN FUCKING PIRACY FUCKING DAYS. FUCK.

you must have tourettes...did you misplace your meds?

What are you doing fucking your Saturn?man, it so wasnt made for that...
biggrin.gif

Back