Ah yes...wonderful.

it290

Established Member
My girlfriend and I just exchanged xmas presents a little while ago (I'm leaving town tomorrow and won't be back till the 27th), and I couldn't believe it, but she got me a box set of the Avengers featuring every Emma Peel/Diana Rigg episode.. that's 51 episodes! Man is that ever awesome. I know most of you wont care, but the maybe two or three people on this board who enjoy the Avengers will appreciate what I'm talkin' about.

Anyway, if anyone wants to use this thread to post their xmas booty... be my guest!

Awesome.. I've been contemplating getting that one myself (although I can live without Alien Resurrection).... wonder if they'll make a new box set if that Aliens vs. Predator movie ever gets released (maybe with every Alien movie + every Predator movie... now that would be cool!)...

Unfortunately, I found out the main highlight of my gifts already. I'm getting a Nomad with Battery Pack. Even though I can't be surprised by that, I can still be surprised what games I get with it.

Please SoR2, Please SoR2, Please SoR2!!! Oh, and Strider :bow too!

Heh, mal knows what I'm on about. Judo chop!

EDIT: Hey, did I mention I actually took the time to make a 3d model of Emma Peel from the episode 'A Touch of Brimstone' - aka 'Hellfire Club Emma, The Queen of Sin'? :drool:

Originally posted by it290@Dec 22, 2003 @ 12:49 AM

Awesome.. I've been contemplating getting that one myself (although I can live without Alien Resurrection).... wonder if they'll make a new box set if that Aliens vs. Predator movie ever gets released (maybe with every Alien movie + every Predator movie... now that would be cool!)...

If that Aliens vs. Predator movie ever gets released?

Last I checked, it was coming out August 6th, 2004. That's a little under 227 days as I write this...

I'm not insane about movies... I swear...

No, I know it's supposed to come out, I just meant that it's been in planning since like the early/mid 90's.

Originally posted by Jurai+Dec 22, 2003 @ 05:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jurai @ Dec 22, 2003 @ 05:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-muffinman943@Dec 22, 2003 @ 04:06 PM

i scored with a chick

your mom isnt a chick, shes a lady [/b][/quote]

I dunno, last night she wasn't acting so dignified...

bow chica wow wow...

:banana :banana :banana

Back