Airs adventure

If I ever have to release it for vbt, he might do the screenshots as usual. The game is a bit disappointing, but there's some idea behind it. They really tried to cross a movie and an RPG. Alas it failed in terms of rythm.

Originally posted by CHAZumaru °_°@May 4, 2003 @ 01:00 AM

If I ever have to release it for vbt

No need to release this game for me (Thanks also
smile.gif
) I have it, I will make pictures soon, if nobody makes some before me but I can't manage to go out of the first village. That game works on SSF (I tried a long time ago) and works also on Girigiri, so tell me if you want improved pictures (GG) or simple one (SSF).

Here are the pics, maybe people with 56k will cry, the file is too big
blush.gif
I started to play that game and didn't stop so I made a lot of screen captures.

AirsAdventure.jpg

It means there are no action menu like in Shining Force, the menu is displayed in overlay (nothing else than an help containing available actions with A, B and C) There is no real pause, I press buttons and the fight continues. I don't really understand how it works exactly but I won some fights without many problems. I'll try to make a pic displaying the overlay menu, the only problem is that as there is no stop, I don't have the time to push "printscreen" to make the pic because I don't want to loose
smile.gif
Anyway, I'll make the screen capture.

I wish my saturn was working right now (the lens is out of wack), so I could try and find a copy of that to try, even though I don't know japanese...

Back