All my questions in one place

I'm new to these forums, and yes I know where the search button is. But searching comes back with soooo many results that it's too tedious to look through them all to find the answer that fits my question exactly. So I figured that I would just post all my questions in one place so that a friendly person may be able to help me with the answers. :smokin:

Ok, I've sent racketboy an email about a modchip for the Saturn. It's the version with the round power and reset buttons, so I think it is compatible with the modchip. :)

Ok, on the questions. :devil

1. When burning an iso+mp3 or bin+cue set to disc for use in the saturn, do I need to use any certain burning software, or have any certain settings adjusted? (I have searched the boards for this answer, but I don't have the years it woulld take to read throuhg all the posts that came back from the search) :damn:

2. Installing a modchip into a Saturn seems to be a fairly easy chore. Should I have a certain soldering tool for the job? Such as a soldering pen, with a small sharp point?

3. I have a first released version of a 3DO system, has anyone EVER seen a place that sells games for this system, or even seen a place to download iso's of the few games that were on it?

Those are all that I have at the moment, need to goto bed.

Thanks for reading. :thumbs-up:

for bin and cue i use fireburner but i think you can use nero also

you're most likely going to get warned for this since you're asking for sites for isos eh i dont know maybe not but look in the ftp area that might help you out some

and anything that involves the saturn no clue never bought one

1) Nero, Fireburner, and Alcohol 120% are my burner programs of choice. Also, EZCDPro95, if you're using an older version Windows. (It won't work under NT, 2K, or XP.) Some games require certain burn settings to play properly. If the standard settings deliver a few coasters, look and see if there are any threads about that game. DAO vs. TAO is a common thing for different games. (Lunar: Silver Star Story for SegaCD is one off the top of my head.)

2) Yeah, you'll likely need a soldering iron with a small tip. I do believe there is one wire to solder on Racket's chips. (I don't have a model 2 system, so I'm not 100% sure there.)

3. I have a first released version of a 3DO system, has anyone EVER seen a place that sells games for this system, or even seen a place to download iso's of the few games that were on it?

Yes, and yes.

Okay, I'm gonna let it slide, since you only asked if anyone's ever SEEN a place to download 3DO games, not where to find one.

For buying games, eBay is a solid bet. Or search for "3do games" on google and you'll get a list.

Ahem... You may also want to visit #3do on efnet IRC for more info about 3DO games...

Originally posted by VertigoXX@Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 09:00 PM

Ahem... You may also want to visit #3do on efnet IRC for more info about 3DO games...

[post=129504]Quoted post[/post]​

I love that line :lol:

Back