And so it begins!

Cecilia Chen

Ban Hammered
It seems as predicted, the FTP is starting to get back to its old self. As of now (12/01/02 - 4:27) there are 4 people browsing th FTP forum, and no one else anywhere (less me of course). And it seems all the people currently logged in who are able to see to FTP are newbies.

Hmm, your post must've scared them away. Currently, I see no one in there.
tongue.gif

Oh my... that overwhelming majority of visitors during the site's most busiest time are in the FTP forum, which so happens to be a forum on the SX forums devoted to FTPs and things that are on them. For shame...

In other news, when I came on here recently, there were 5(!) people looking in the General board and none browsing any other boards! I think there is a problem at SegaXtreme!!

Just calm down, Cecilia.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Cecilia Chen@Dec. 01 2002, 3:36 pm

It seems as predicted, the FTP is starting to get back to its old self. As of now (12/01/02 - 4:27) there are 4 people browsing th FTP forum, and no one else anywhere (less me of course). And it seems all the people currently logged in who are able to see to FTP are newbies.

4 people is an indication of the old rampant chaos that was once the (semi glorius [to some] or den of profligacy and wickedness [to others]) ftp section ?

id wait till i see 20 people in there -all very new - and posting bad posts and no where else -- right now is still think no one knows about it -- with the old ftp section there were around 30 people at a time on the site -- its not like that yet

consequently right now there are 2 people on one in general and one in saturn 0 in ftp

Im pretty happy I've only got one email so far from 3doxtreme saying " Greetz , yo were da izo'5 at br0 ."

I have been getting at least one of those per day for the past 4 years grimey. I just delete them. Also Grimey, make sure you have your virus scanner up to date... beware the "where are my roms dude?" people!!!

sorry guys:( i just got a saturn not long ago and was looking for some games;)

guess i'll have to look late at night while nobody else is on
tongue.gif

Too bad so you can't just make it 25 posts are required to browse the FTP forum
tongue.gif
That would scare off a bunch of the one-post wonders.

Of course it would lead to people randomly spamming all over the board just to get to 25 posts...

Such a shame that it is the greatest of Saturn games that happen to be the highest priced.

And what exactly are these "best" games? Radiant Silvergun is incredibly mediocre compared to all the other shooters on the system and Drac X has severe transparency problems not present in it's PSX counterpart. Though I will admit Panzer Dragoon Saga is a pretty good RPG (though not worth $120).

Now if you had said the most HYPED Saturn games command the highest prices. I'd have completely agreed with you
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Skiad-ops@Dec. 04 2002, 1:00 am

Such a shame that it is the greatest of Saturn games that happen to be the highest priced.

except Nights and Fighters Megamix
smile.gif

Back