Anybody been trying the new Single Arcade game emu

I havn't played the arcade one, but i played the snes one. That ran ok, to slow though. The best has to be the Genesis one. That emulates almost perfectly.

Yeah Reaper rocks, he's very good at porting arcade games to the Dc plus he's an Aussie so that makes him even cooler
tongue.gif
. I'd wait for the next release of TMNT though, at the moment it's not multiplayer yet, but he's releasing the multiplayer one very soon
biggrin.gif

yeah but I'm not sure what settings to use.

I tried it a couple times, but my graphics were messed up.

I've had best luck with XMen

Originally posted by SegaSquad@May 29, 2003 @ 04:22 PM

I havn't played the arcade one, but i played the snes one. That ran ok, to slow though. The best has to be the Genesis one. That emulates almost perfectly.

Which Genesis one? The only one I ever tried was "SegaGen" hacked from the Sega Ages disc. It may have run full speed but the sound was so piss poor, it made my ears bleed.

Originally posted by DBOY+Jun 12, 2003 @ 07:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DBOY @ Jun 12, 2003 @ 07:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-SegaSquad@May 29, 2003 @ 04:22 PM

Which Genesis one? The only one I ever tried was "SegaGen" hacked from the Sega Ages disc. It may have run full speed but the sound was so piss poor, it made my ears bleed. [/b][/quote]

I don't know what exactly its called, but the cdi to burn it with had like 1000 games, not all worked but the games ran good. And sound was good also, some slowdown in very few games but almost emulated perfectly with most. It was 2 cds.

Back