Anybody have $100k I could borrow for this auction

Holy crap!!!. Who the hell has 100k to drop on that? The seller would be so much better off selling those in smaller groups.

Ya know, if you bought that you could probably resell the items individually and make a profit. If you had the time. I don't know if it would be worth it after all that. But damn, that's sick... you know, in the good way.

I saw the auction some days ago, it is simply incredible, an amazing list of rare items. If you think about it, the price is relatively cheap. I believe the PlayStation2 TOOL alone is worth 10,000 USD.

Even though each individual item may be 100k or more than that in collective worth, i think that since it is just a bunch of videogame equpiment, nothing justifies paying that much.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jun 14, 2004 @ 02:05 PM

Even though each individual item may be 100k or more than that in collective worth, i think that since it is just a bunch of videogame equpiment, nothing justifies paying that much.

That's it. No dream shattering allowed. Turn in your SX membership card and leave the premises now. :D

Back