anybody have the fighters megamix manual?

i need a huge favor. i need someone to scan the movelists for me oh pretty plz
smile.gif

ahh just seen what it was about.sorry i dont have a scanner.but i could,i suppose type them out and maybe email you them.

Let me know if you do,i dont want to spend ages typing them out,then find out you dont or you got them scanned.
smile.gif

i know its a lot to ask, but it would be greatly appreciated.i really dont wanna put u through all that trouble, so see if u have a friend with a scanner. the moves i need are in all japanese, the vf moves. i have all the fv moves already.

p.s. now owuldnt a fm2 with last bronx ppl in it kick ass!!!

Originally posted by klakalou@Aug. 22 2002, 10:50 pm

i know its a lot to ask, but it would be greatly appreciated.i really dont wanna put u through all that trouble, so see if u have a friend with a scanner. the moves i need are in all japanese, the vf moves. i have all the fv moves already.

yea sure no problem.

If i cant find a mate with a scanner i wil do it by hand.it will give me something to do
smile.gif

so let me get this right,you want the moves that are written in japanese,not english right?

Originally posted by klakalou@Aug. 22 2002, 10:50 pm

hell yea,that just would kick ass!!!

it would be one of,if not THE greatest fighting game.

me and my friends long til that day. we said they should put the streets of rage peeps in it, shinobi, a robot from cyborg justice, basically take all those sega classic characters, even nights!(maybe not
smile.gif
)

btw. u can hold off on that movelist. i figure i could check gamefaqs for the movelist on vf2 instead, since they are mostly the same movelists.

Originally posted by klakalou@Aug. 22 2002, 11:06 pm

me and my friends long til that day. we said they should put the streets of rage peeps in it, shinobi, a robot from cyborg justice, basically take all those sega classic characters, even nights!(maybe not
smile.gif
)

btw. u can hold off on that movelist. i figure i could check gamefaqs for the movelist on vf2 instead, since they are mostly the same movelists.

Well i will still check my m8 for a scanner,and have them just in case you decide in future you need them
smile.gif

Back