anyone else have?

somebody from joypad forums IM you once in awhile talking about joining the forums?

joys of putting my screen name in my profile

Yes i do very frequently...and the person talks to me....i went to the site, joined, hung around for a day and that was it

yes, a couple months back. They kept IMing me, and i read the forum, and had nothing to contribute. When they didn't take the hint... I blocked them.

I block everyone except close friends.

I hate people.

The thing I hate the most is getting calls every day from Sprint, Seattle Times, NY Times, etc. I actually like leading them on making them think I'm interested, and then I tell them that I'm not interested, or that my mom works for Qwest.

I find it quite amusing torturing them.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Dec 8, 2003 @ 06:21 PM

which is why I blocked him.

Edit: it's "SpeedRunnerJPF6" right? or is it someone else this time?

i think its 5 not 6

ya that's who it is i mean ok he doesn't IM me often but he still does it after i haven't joined i mean i told him i already have one board in which i go to ramble on about stupid shit.

just wanted to see how many others he was IMing from here

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Dec 8, 2003 @ 06:25 PM

yes, a couple months back. They kept IMing me, and i read the forum, and had nothing to contribute. When they didn't take the hint... I blocked them.

Pretty much the same here.

jesus christ, that guy was annoying. If he wouldn't do that instant messaging than maybe i'd return and post there, but now i'm making it a point to stay away.

Yep. I think that's the same guy that bugged the everyone over at VGR, myself included. He kept asking me to join the forums. Then why I didn't join them. Then he said he joined ours so I should join his. Then I blocked him. I forgot about that.

I just looked.. SpeedRunnerJPF6.. that's him alright. Busy little beaver, ain't he?

SpeedRunnerJPF6 (5:16:42 PM): Hey, how many $JP do you got on Joypad Forums? you know you get that by posting right?

ScAReD0o0RaBBiT (5:17:42 PM): you do realise that everyone on SX is getting really tired of your bugging us lol, as it is I just unblocked you yesterday to see how long before you started bugging me again. Quite frankly. Don't send me another message

SpeedRunnerJPF5: Hey, how many $JP do you got on Joypad Forums? you know you get that by posting right?

no responce from me lol

Back