Anyone here like Ultraman?

Jaded God

Established Member
Heh, technically it isn't an anime... But anyone here like Ultraman??

Ultraman Taroh! was a good series from the early 70's.

I've seen it a few times... good stuff. Reminds me of power rangers etc. (also from japan). Anyone ever played the ultraman snes game? lol.

oh god I thought that game was a hack the first time I played it on zsnes it was so awful. Ultraman is pretty terrible, however. Hey that reminds me is powerrangers any different in japan than it is here? I mean like is it as popular there as it is here too cause event o this day I still like power rangers
smile.gif

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jul 18, 2003 @ 04:51 PM

oh god I thought that game was a hack the first time I played it on zsnes it was so awful. Ultraman is pretty terrible, however. Hey that reminds me is powerrangers any different in japan than it is here? I mean like is it as popular there as it is here too cause event o this day I still like power rangers :)

how old are you?...anyways, i'm 18 going on 19 and in my generation we didn't watch Power Rangers or that stupid purple dinosaur, it was all about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...Turtles in a half shell...TURTLE POWER!!!!...yeah...my fav was Raph cuz he was more serious and more about pain like he had a chip on his shoulder ya know, reminds me of me and the guerilla maab and z-ro?

Yeah, I wasted my money on the snes Ultraman game...and ironically, my mum looked at Mario Kart and told me it looked good. To which I dismissed her ignorance...Aah, but i was a stupid child.

Power Rangers is and always has been utter garbage. Despite Jennifer Garner and all.

And Raph? Yeh. He was always the man.

Back