anyone know any good rpg's?

hi, anyone know which rpg is good to get? the only game i played rpg for saturn is panzer dragon saga..and whoa what a great ride that game was...awsome game!! anyhow ,, which ones are good to get? :huh: thanks

If you can´t read japanese your values are not too much...

The only RPG´s released in US and Europe are:

Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean

Magic Knight Rayearth

Mystaria: The Realms of Lore (Riglord Saga/Blazing Heroes)

Panzer Dragoon Saga (Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG)

Shining Force 3

Shining: The Holy Ark

Virtual Hydlide

All games are good - very good, except Virtual Hydlide...

shining wisdom as well... and isn't dark saviour (I think that was the name of the game) an rpg?

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Oct 6, 2003 @ 08:56 PM

... and isn't dark saviour (I think that was the name of the game) an rpg?

Yesno, it´s more an adventure game, but you could describe it as an actionadventurerpg

i wasn't overly impressed by any of those games. then again i'm very finnicky when it comes to rpgs.

oh wait. phantasy star collection. there's that language barrier thing again though.

I also highly recommend Grandia.

It's only out in Japanese, but GameFaq's have a translation FAQ. It's very much worth it even with the extra effort involved.

...because the PSX version manages to look slightly worse in many areas and it's translation is so bad that not even Working Designs could come up with something that bad?

Well, get BOTH. Play the PSX version to know the story, and the Saturn version to really enjoy it :)

Originally posted by Stephen_Ri@Oct 26, 2003 @ 10:21 AM

Shakey, why get Grandia for the Saturn when its in English on the PSX?

Somewhat a moot point, given a Saturn gamer would want to give the Saturn version a spin.

Back