Anyone know anything about this game?

Scared0o0Rabbit

Established Member
I've got a friend who wanted me to track down any info I could on a game called tokimeki memorial. He says it's for the pc. I've heard from several people that it's a hentai game now, but at the same time I've seen konami I think it was as a distributor for it. My friend's girlfriend is the one that wants it apparently. He's wondering if there's an english version... and if so where it can be obtained/purchased/whatever.

From what I gathered from a quick Google search it looks like a dating simulator from Konami on the PSX.

I'm really doubting there's an English version, but I could be wrong.

Those type games never make it out of Japan,

Originally posted by fistedjustice@Sep 4, 2003 @ 04:25 PM

It's a japanese dating system that came out for many platforms, none in english

do you think that we could play it together sometime? :blush:

Originally posted by aaron+Sep 4, 2003 @ 08:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aaron @ Sep 4, 2003 @ 08:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-fistedjustice@Sep 4, 2003 @ 04:25 PM

do you think that we could play it together sometime? :blush: [/b][/quote]

with that kind of attitude the only thing you'll ever be playing with is your hand ;)

There are literally over 30 DIFFERENT (not ports but actual different games) Tokimeki Memorial games out there. They are ALL the same thing...a dating sim. None are in anything but Japanese. There is also a TV show (quite popular in the early 90's) that all of them are based off off.

Originally posted by fistedjustice+Sep 4, 2003 @ 11:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fistedjustice @ Sep 4, 2003 @ 11:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by aaron@Sep 4, 2003 @ 08:48 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-fistedjustice
@Sep 4, 2003 @ 04:25 PM

do you think that we could play it together sometime? :blush:

with that kind of attitude the only thing you'll ever be playing with is your hand ;) [/b][/quote]

hahahaha she loves it...

...maybe.

Wanna know something even more fun about Tokimeki Memorial games?

It´s all Hideo Kojima´s work!

yes, the dude who gave us Metal Gear, Zone of the Enders, Snatcher, Policenauts and propably something else too...

He writes and directs Tokimeki memorial! (Guess he works on the series too, not only the games)

Originally posted by gameboy900@Sep 5, 2003 @ 04:33 AM

There are literally over 30 DIFFERENT (not ports but actual different games) Tokimeki Memorial games out there. They are ALL the same thing...a dating sim. None are in anything but Japanese. There is also a TV show (quite popular in the early 90's) that all of them are based off off.

Tokimeki Memorial ???...i have played that!.....but i thought it was just another 'cute' RPG :rolleyes:

Back