Anyone know where to get a cover scan for FF X-2?

I got the game off ebay, but didnt read the description thoroughly enough (stupid I know), but the game doesnt come with the outer cover, just the game, the instructions, and the box for it. So I've been looking online to find a high quality scan of the entire outer sleeve for printing on some glossy paper. I found one at mobygames.com, but it doesnt have the spine, I found one at cdcovers.cc but it isnt very good quality, and I managed to find a very good quality version of the pal version, but would prefer the ntsc one. So anyone have any ideas where I could find a scan of this, I've searched high and low with no luck.

I'd wait a while longer and try cdcovers.cc again. The way they run contests to see who can upload the most covers in one month, someone's bound to upload a better quality one soon, or perhaps a rather awesome custom job.

Steal one from Blockbuster or whatever big video game rental joint you have nearby. Just take the paper insert, though, not the whole PS2 amray (which may have a security sensor in it).

I thought about taking one from the movie gallery here, I was looking at it yesterday, but I'm not much of a theif, I don't think I can bring myself to do it, but if anyone else works at a video store that could swipe me one, that would kick ass!

Just go to a gamestop or eb and ask them. They usually gets tons of them for display boxes. When I managed a Gamestop, I would throw out a couple dozen and still have a dozen for display.

ah, well, I tried to print my pal cover I found, but discovered I cant even get it to print properly. Tried printing it on some photo glossy paper on the highest quality on my epson styler photo 820, still ended up crappy.. so I'm gonna try to eb up at the mall, but if anyone else has easy access to one and could hook me up, I wouldn't let your efforts go unrewarded.

Some Epson printers use funky inks that don't print well on certain paper stock. Using another stock might clean things up.

Also, keep in mind that you generally need a higher resolution image for print images than for screen images. Just because the image is big enough on your screen to look good at full size, doesn't mean its big enough to print full size.

I have been there mask.....used to baffle me like no other as to why it looks big on screen....yet prints REAL small or insanely huge

Back