Anyone tried the eclipse stick?

I really need 2 nice arcade sticks for my saturn and I've been looking around a bit for some sticks that looks interesting.

After a while I found this stick quiet cheap and was wondering if it is any good?

Anyone tried it?

interact-sat-eclipsestick.jpg

(Can't wait to play dynamite deka with a arcade stick just like I did in the arcades many years ago :) )

I've got one and have enjoyed using it for years. Now I predominantly use my ASCII stick, but truthfully, the eclipse often made it easier to do combo's etc. since it is pretty sensitive. One possible problem is that (if I remember right) the buttons would occasionally get stuck. It has a combo program mode too, but I never learned(or cared to learn) how to use it. So in th end it's got a great stick and OK buttons. As good as any on the Saturn that I've aware of. Probable the smallest too.

I have one. It aint bad. Little small, but seems fairly well built. I still prefer the offical Virtua Stick, but it's a decent alternative. I got mine a while back on clearance at TRU

i seriously need to buy those official arcade sticks

anyone know where to buy one? ebay is my last resort

and hopefully sells under 50 bucks each

You should be aware that the Saturn official stick isn't high-quality like the DC one. It's a decent enough stick as far as older arcade sticks go, but it's all plastic and uses those little 'squish pads' like a controller, not microswitches.

Back