AOL Ads

aol_cafepic.jpg

Cynnamin~ what happened to your sig?

it used to say:

<3 Skank

<3 Rev

what happened to <3 Rev? has he been cheating?

As I ride up in my tricycle I say "hey baby! want a ride?"

Works like a charm!

Who need aol when you have a tricycle?

Originally posted by Quadriflax@Nov. 01 2002, 9:10 pm

To see if you can use AOL as your ISP for 45 days without killing yourself?

Too true!
biggrin.gif
Let's see... tons of disconnects + thousands of users connected to the "network" (if that's what it is) + tons of lag in gaming (due to all the users connected) + no third-party email (Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.) + built in messenger blows (need to DL AIM! That's sad right there!) = One sad ISP. If I'm missing anything (I'm sure I am) post it
biggrin.gif

"he didn't ask for my phone number, he just slipped some ghb in my drink"

"he didn't ask for my phone number, he just turned away and trudged home dejectedly knowing full and well that i'd never have anything to do with him"

"he didn't ask for my phone number, he asked for my purse, at gunpoint!"

/s

Originally posted by Cloud121+Nov. 02 2002, 6:36 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloud121 @ Nov. 02 2002, 6:36 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Quadriflax@Nov. 01 2002, 9:10 pm

To see if you can use AOL as your ISP for 45 days without killing yourself?

Too true!
biggrin.gif
Let's see... tons of disconnects + thousands of users connected to the "network" (if that's what it is) + tons of lag in gaming (due to all the users connected) + no third-party email (Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.) + built in messenger blows (need to DL AIM! That's sad right there!) = One sad ISP. If I'm missing anything (I'm sure I am) post it
biggrin.gif
[/b][/quote]

you missed out the social stigma of having an email address with @aol.com on the end of it

Anyone even realize there's only 1080 hours in 45 days? Here you're supposed to use 1025 hours within 45 days....counting from the moment you register a screenname I assume...leaving only 55 hours for troubleshooting, dial-in failures, computer crashes, plain simple downtime (yeahright, I'm leaving AOL running for a month tying up my phone line so the pop-up ads can corrupt my machine), etc. etc. etc. ...

It's just a bunch of damn crock
tongue.gif
then again so is AOL to begin with..

Back