Assault Suit Leynos 2

Hi, I'm not ISO begging, I'm just curious if anyone knows where I could possibly find this ISO. If someone had it, and would be nice enough to send it to me, I would be overly grateful. Is there even an ISO for this one? I've never found it. Thank you.

Sorry man, I was just asking. That isn't begging, this is begging

"Can someone please send me <Insert game title here> I need it to badly."

I casually brought it up that if anyone owned the ISO and was willing to send it to me, then I would be grateful. The whole point of the actual post was to see if anyone could help me locate it. Is that begging? Sorry i'm not in "the know"...or whatever...

Thank you Shinji for telling me the straight deal. I apreciate it.

hey he only was asking for a game

and if he tried to find the game by herself then he post a message here

its ok

because....in what other place he can ask

yeah

i have the woderful assault suit leynos 2

and by the way someone know where i can find the SegaSaturn tenchii muyo game (puzzle)

i really want to play that game

seems very good

and, no i'm not a iso begging

its just that equal than you i love the games and if i can find one , for me this is the perfect place for ask

what do you want, ask in a psx message board...my god

the rules say no iso begging. that means no iso asking, no rom inquiring, no download link requesting.

if you do not like the rules, leave. if you do not like the rules and break them, I will make you leave. it's really that simple.

Of course, this is a Sega SATURN board, I'm mistaken, I should have never posted that dreaded message. Duh! Silly me, your supposed to talk about pizza toppings on the sega saturn board, not sega saturn games. How foolish of me!

Arakon!?

What the #### are you talking about man?

Do you want Pineapple or Pepperoni?

Make up your mind, your pizza is getting cold...

Back