Baseball

both series, are far from over, the cubs are not out of it yet... and the sox yanks, is gonna be a great game tommorow.

I think the Red Sox/Yankees series has been the best this post season. Since the start of the playoffs, i was hoping for Red Sox vs Cubs. I'm still hoping and cheering.

haha, dusty can't seem to manage elimination games, mckeon on the other hand is a genius. As soon as i saw beckett warming up, i knew it was over. Beckett's performance in the series reminds me of orel hershiser's in the 1988 NLCS. MVP, i say.

Originally posted by schi0249@Oct 16, 2003 @ 12:43 AM

I think the Red Sox/Yankees series has been the best this post season. Since the start of the playoffs, i was hoping for Red Sox vs Cubs. I'm still hoping and cheering.

I thought the oakland/boston division series was alot more entertaining. But maybe that's because I get to the same level of excitement watching the yankees, as when i do watching the braves on TBS. Very dull. And since i'm talking about the braves; their fans suck.

watching baseball (except playoff baseball) is for the most part, boring, no matter who the team is , although the braves are kinda hard to watch...lol... hell their announcer alone will put you to sleep... lol

I wanted the Cubs go all the way.

I thought it would be so cool if the Cubs and Red Sox went against each other.

The poor guy that tried catching the ball -- I'm suprised he hasn't commited suicide.

You can't blame him. Everybody around him was trying to do the same thing. And he didn't see Alou running towards them.

The governer of Florida offered the guy assylum. Even the hotels and aircompanies offered free travel and stay in Florida.

It's a free trip! Would you take it or not?

(damned if he does, damned if he doesn't?)

Heh, I think if he took up that offer, he'd be even more hated when he got back to Chicago.. then again, maybe it would be best if he skipped town forever... or he could just go live in the Sox part of town. ;)

Haha, I woulda sticked with pedro too. Shows how bad of a manager Little is. Managing is coming up big this postseason.

I just have two things to say:

1) Des-Row, your avatar is creepy. Is that a person??

2) Go Yankees! I don't like them, but I dislike the Marlins much more.

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:agree

Back