Baten Kaitos II Screenies!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
How about some new screenshots of the upcomming Baten Kaitos II game for the Gamecube?

baten21.jpg
baten22.jpg

This game is scheduled for release February 23, 2006 in Japan. Hopefully we will see a release in the rest of the world as the Gamecube does not have many RPGs.

It was ok...an pretty good story and the fighting system was alright I suppose. I wizzed through most of it pretty quickly though.

I quite liked it overall I guess. Just, when you get later into it, the fighting system really lets you down when the game gets more difficult.

schi0249 said:
Anyone play the first?

Yes, and if you can stand horrible voice acting and storyline, then get it. But if you can't, then STAY AWAY FROM IT!! IT SUCKS BALLZ!!

Seriously, the only saving grace on this game is the card system. That's really great.

I reall, really, REALLY hope II will be better.

I didn't like the first one either. The battle system was too weird and the characters also looked very odd.

You're absolutely right, IceMan2k. I couldn't believe my eyes when Nintendo Mag gave it two thumbs up, stating that it's one of the best RPG's on Gamecube.

BS!!! That's why nobody should ever believe proprietary magazine distros. I remember they even gave Quest64 four stars. wTFWTS!!!??? (WTS = were they smokin)

Back