Best emu news sites?

I had used vintage gaming network as my primary site and retrogames as my secondary site. But I don't like the new vgn where you have click the "read more" crap, also those system pictures seem a bit slow to load. So I'm looking for a new #1 emu site. What do you think is best? If the site links new emu releases to new rom releases, so much the better.

There are some sites to recommend, and TOO many sites not to recommmend ( mostly since they are just fronts for some small amount of ad-revenue and message boards). Many also come 'highly regarded', but are really warez/trading sites where all the childish users worship the site's owner because he's given them a means to download large numbers of games or provides a hub to list/find significant piracy for both newer and older games (emuparadise, isonews, etc).

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned zophar.net is still the best.

JoseQ Emuviews used to be the best emu news site before he stopped. So many unique things like "the rumor mill", the iconed news... :( :( :( The way JoseQ's personnal life was "melted" in the news, without changing the quality of the news ; there were only the really useful news, and almost no ad !

Guess why he stopped ? Because every game he wanted to be emulated today is. And he doesn't care about recent games. This is what I call a real retrogamer :)

JoseQ, you'll probably never see this post but you were my first emu site and you'll remain the best :bow Thanx a lot !

Djidjo

Back