Best First Person game for N64 - opinions, thoughts

007 is the most boring game on the N64. the best is.... what morey said. Shadows RLUES!! (Plus my fav Star Wars character is the star of the game :))

well, golden eye was much MUCH better than that tomorrow never dies crap. and, (dont flame me for this) i didnt like perfect dark that much x_x

well, i liked perfect dark, goldeneye, and tommorrow never dies all about the same. i never played the single player of tomorrow never dies though. they all had off the wall multiplayer action though, but i think i had the most fun with goldeneye just becuase it was the original. Perfect dark was cool though, but it just didnt have that bond feeling that made goldeneye all the more better. I really love the gun that you can set up as a sentry gun, but i forget what its called. As for shadows, it was fun, but didnt compare to any of those three games.

Doom 64 or Shadows of the Empire.
Shadows of the Empire was my first game for the console because I didn't want to start off with another mario. Goldeneye and Perfect Dark I disliked probably for the same reason since they are the same game. :p

Is Sin and Punishment a FPS?

I wouldn't say that Perfect Dark and GoldenEye are the same game... thats like saying Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 are the same game...3

Back