Best Games for GB systems

Ok, its become nearly traditional for all forums on SX and NX to have this topic, I might as well start it. So what games do all of you like the most for Gameboy/gameboy color/gameboy advance systems? In order, my favs are:

1. Donkey Kong Land games
2. Metroid 2
3. Zelda: links awakening
4. Pokemon games (sad, but true)
4. Donkey Kong

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages (what I've played of it anyhow)
Kirby games
Final Fantasy Legend series (SaGa)
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Gradius Galaxies (well, I expect it will be pretty damn good :))

edit: Mozilla still has bugs...

(Edited by ExCyber at 5:56 am on Nov. 3, 2001)

Makaitoushi SaGa is a good choice. I'd say the first in the series is the hardest of all the SaGa games because of those heart containers you need in order to be brought back and the weapons go quick.

Mario Land, first game I got not included with the gameboy. I never bought Six Golden Coins although it might have been good. It's never the same the second time around.

Seiken Densetsu(FF Adventure)
Zelda wasn't out so I needed something but that wasn't the reason at all. I can't remember if I bought it because of the FF title or I already had a FF gameboy cart.

Zelda: Link's Awakening

Metroid
It was so much better than the original. I couldn't let it sit there on the shelf.

Virtualboy?

(Edited by calganagain at 9:51 am on Jan. 25, 2002)

Hmm from those few that I've played.

1.Metroid 2 Return of Samus, tied with
1. Tetris
2. Final Fantasy Legend
3. Super Mario Land 2. My friend on the bus when i went to elementary school had this and let me play it every once and a while, It was so much fun.
4. Zelda: Links Awakening
5. Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
6. Pokemon Crystal.

rc pro am has to be the best racing game for it
wario games seem good
zelda seems like overated unplayable crap
tekken advance
sonic advance 10/10

wheee!! mario2 = ^_^
i never liked the wario games, except for the very first one (mario3)
pokemon blue (the one i owned)
original black/white tetris
and mario dx.

the capcom zelda games feel more of like continuation of the same game (the way mask felt like continuation from ocrina), which is a good thing, of course:)

Back