best music and sfx

what one game do you think had the best music and/or sfx

the music in mick and mack global gladiators,had some good tracks.as did toe jam and earl.tjae had some good sfx too.

way to many to mention,streets of rage,ect ect.i want your personal fave megadrive music and/or sfx.a game that pushed the megadrives sound chip.

i liked the music and sfx from ecco

and the music from streets of rage ofcourse

i thought they did a good job in moonwalker too

and lastly sonic

like you said too many to mention but most memorable right now to me are the ones i mentioned oh! almost forgot - rocket knight adventures

did you know they realeased a sega music cd i saw it this weekend at a used cd shop

i saw it at that shop i for got the whole title of it but it was sega and the packaging reminded me of the sega classics package for the sega cd

All the Final Fantasy Games (especially 4, 7, & Tactics)

Xenogears

Lunar 1 & 2

Chrono Trigger

Dragon Force

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night/Dracula X

Panzer Dragoon 1, 2, & Saga

Super CastleVania 4 (pretty much all Castlevania games)

Shining Force 1, 2, CD & of course 3

Phantasy Star 4

Zelda Games (especially 3)

ActRaiser

Street Fighter Games (all of them)

Fighters Megamix (basically VF & FV)

Tekken Games

Sonic Games

Mario Games

Nights

I know i forgot some, oh well
smile.gif

Edit: as far as sounds effects go, eh, maybe later ???

Dreamcast - Space Channel 5 & Ecco & Phantasy Star Online

Sega CD - Road Avenger & Willy Beamish

Genesis - Toe Jam & Earl & Sonic 2

SMS - Ys & Golvellius

Favorite music of all time - Secret of Mana! (ooh non-sega even!)

edit - forgot PSO
wink.gif

Originally posted by Cynnamin@Aug. 21 2002, 7:52 pm

Dreamcast - Space Channel 5 & Ecco & Phantasy Star Online

Sega CD - Road Avenger & Willy Beamish

Genesis - Toe Jam & Earl & Sonic 2

SMS - Ys & Golvellius

Favorite music of all time - Secret of Mana! (ooh non-sega even!)

edit - forgot PSO
wink.gif

never played secret of mana.what system is it for?

but your right about ecco for dc that had some cool relaxing music.jet set radio on dc had wicked music.

never played pso,simply becouse all my mates on q3 said it was fun for like an hour,then gets boring,but i dont know having never played it.good choices by the way
smile.gif

SoM is for SNES or Super Famicon.

PSO is very good if you were a fan of the Phantasy Star series.... when I heard about it being made, I nearly cried. When I GOT a copy, I bawled. *sigh* Damn, I loved that game.

16 bit rival, SNES a Nintendo licensed game, made by Squaresoft, known for RPGs

also, Tail's Adventure for Game Gear has some good music, graphics, and is a fine play.

Originally posted by Cynnamin@Aug. 21 2002, 8:05 pm

PSO is very good if you were a fan of the Phantasy Star series.... when I heard about it being made, I nearly cried. When I GOT a copy, I bawled. *sigh* Damn, I loved that game.

i also heard that some sort of cheats for the game(pso),ruined it for alot of people.

Originally posted by Link Hylia@Aug. 21 2002, 8:06 pm

16 bit rival, SNES a Nintendo licensed game, made by Squaresoft, known for RPGs

also, Tail's Adventure for Game Gear has some good music, graphics, and is a fine play.

was squaresoft the people behind the final fantasy games? or am i off the mark on that?

Originally posted by lupas+Aug. 21 2002, 9:13 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lupas @ Aug. 21 2002, 9:13 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Cynnamin@Aug. 21 2002, 8:05 pm

i also heard that some sort of cheats for the game(pso),ruined it for alot of people.[/b][/quote]

I didn't get it to play online, I got it because it was an extension of the Phantasy Star series. I suppose the cheating could have ruined it for everyone. I think what really did ruin it was the low-availability of the BBA.

Originally posted by Cynnamin+Aug. 22 2002, 9:58 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cynnamin @ Aug. 22 2002, 9:58 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by lupas@Aug. 21 2002, 9:13 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Cynnamin
@Aug. 21 2002, 8:05 pm

i also heard that some sort of cheats for the game(pso),ruined it for alot of people.

I didn't get it to play online, I got it because it was an extension of the Phantasy Star series. I suppose the cheating could have ruined it for everyone. I think what really did ruin it was the low-availability of the BBA.[/b][/quote]

Sorry excuse my ignorance,but what is the BBA?

BBA = BroadBand Adapter

Allowed you to use your existing Broadband Connection (Cable or DSL) with your Dreamcast (if you had the other neccessary equipment such as a router/hub/etc).

Originally posted by Cynnamin@Aug. 23 2002, 12:15 am

BBA = BroadBand Adapter

Allowed you to use your existing Broadband Connection (Cable or DSL) with your Dreamcast (if you had the other neccessary equipment such as a router/hub/etc).

ahhh thx

Back