best place to buy a modchip

Ok cool thanx for the help :) how much will u be selling them for racketboy? and will u be able to ship to the uk?

If u let me know when u have them or post a message here ill buy 1 :)

Ok one slight problem, i just took the top of my saturn and i forgot that this 1 is a 64 pin so will the chip your getting still work racketboy?

and has any1 a 64pin saturn modded the way mal said about without having to solder to the chip cos i havent got a chance if i have to do that lol :(

Ok ill have a look ill order 1 anyway when u get them in stock and see what i can do hopefully i should get it working.

Any ideas when ull be getting them in?

So will i need a V2 mod for my saturn cos it has a 64 pin chip? on the uk site that sells the V2 mods, it says the V1 may work on a 64 pin chip but it might not, and that the v2 will work with 64 pin chips but may not be 100% compatible with all saturns.

Any idea which is more likely to work my saturn is a PAL 21 pin ribbon with 64 pin chip if that helps

Thanx Lid

Originally posted by lid230@Thu, 2004-11-25 @ 08:50 AM

So will i need a V2 mod for my saturn cos it has a 64 pin chip? on the uk site that sells the V2 mods, it says the V1 may work on a 64 pin chip but it might not, and that the v2 will work with 64 pin chips but may not be 100% compatible with all saturns.

Any idea which is more likely to work my saturn is a PAL 21 pin ribbon with 64 pin chip if that helps

Thanx Lid

[post=124433]Quoted post[/post]​

Neither probably.

I tried one of the "pass through" mods in a 64 pin Saturn and it didn't work.

Damn :( think im goin to have to get a different saturn and make sure its a 32 pin then.

Maybe i wont be buying a mod chip then racketboy :(

Thanx for help

Don't give up completely. It may be worth trying.

I only had one crack at it before I gave up.

Ok ill have a go, but u got know idea which mod would be better to try?

Suppose ill just buy 1 try it and if it doesnt work try the other, i can always sell 1 if it doesnt work :) or keep it incase i get another saturn :)

Ill keep u posted if i can get it to work

Back