Best. Saturn Game. Ever. Contest Nominations

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jun 25, 2004 @ 03:29 AM

poor decathalete and winter heat....oh well, popular demand I guess *shrug*. I would reccomend either of them if you have a friend. Not near as fun by yourself, but still pretty decent.

How did steep slope sliders make it? God that game was hilariously horrable....me and friend couldn't stop laughing, haha.

Beats the hell out of me. That was from racketboy's list. I'll highlight the ones that were added.

I finished the tournament bracket. I gotta convert the spreadsheet into an image, then I'll post it.

EDIT: I hope everyone has good eyes :lol: Any objections?

I thought Steep Slope Sliders was OK. I always thought Zap Snowboarding Trix was much worse.

There were a few of the games up there that I haven't played. Steep Slope Riders being one of them.

By the way I'm going to be gone for a few days, I'll start this up next week.

So don't worry I'm not dead.

I don't know if I would match big names with big names in the first round.

Like what if Metal Slug beat out Radiant Silvergun. Then that would supposedly mean that Radiant Silvergun "got knocked out in the first round" (aka it sucked).

Do like the NCAA does and put the "top ranked" against the "lowest ranked" -- just use your judgement for that part.

Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 25, 2004 @ 05:00 PM

I don't know if I would match big names with big names in the first round.

Like what if Metal Slug beat out Radiant Silvergun. Then that would supposedly mean that Radiant Silvergun "got knocked out in the first round" (aka it sucked).

Do like the NCAA does and put the "top ranked" against the "lowest ranked" -- just use your judgement for that part.

That's what I was thinking a few hours after I posted it. I'll fix it up.

Back