Best Saturn Party Game?

What a question !
tongue.gif

Nothing beat the fun of a Bomberman !

I would say:

1: Deathtank Zwei (so simple but yet so fun)

2: Guardian Heroes (Treasure + 2d = masterpiece)

3: Street Racer (Eight player splitscreen)

4: Bomberman (It never gets boring)

5: Worms (Lemmings with weapons!)

6: Sega World Wide Soccer 98 (best football game)

Originally posted by Koralsky@Oct. 11 2002, 12:33 pm

1. Guardian Heroes

2. Saturn Bomberman

3. Worms

Hit the nail right on the head there, though I couldn't possibly put them in any order!

Daniel Eriksson too, WWS in my opinion is STILL the best footy game on any system, regardless of what the FIFA (HA HA!) fanboys try to tell me. And ISS is excellent, but it ain't WWS... Just for the record I'd place Sensible Soccer in second after WWS.

Well, the 8player splitscreen in Street Racer is acctually playable, but its better to use 4player splitscreen. There isn´t any slowdown though, wich is very nice. But i would not like to play it on a small 14 inch tv. That would be very hard...

If your friends know how to play, Fire Pro Wrestling: 6 Man Scramble is hands down the best. Expect 20+ minute matches. It's just an incredible game. Death Tank is great if your friends don't know how to play, you can pick it up in a few games. Bomberman is nice, but the truly great players, *cough*cough*me*cough*cough* can beat 7 other players in a handicap match, so it's not much fun for newbies (or anyone else besides me for that matter). Guardian Heroes is great too.

I gotta go with bomberman here as well. But I really gotta pick up a copy of Death Tank Zwei. That good, eh? :
wink.gif
:

This is a japan Partygame made by CRI, with lot of minigames.

It is something like Bishi Bashi on Playstation.

Originally posted by snume@Oct. 23 2002, 8:00 pm

I gotta go with bomberman here as well. But I really gotta pick up a copy of Death Tank Zwei. That good, eh? :
wink.gif
:

Death Tank Zwei isn't a standalone game, it's a hidden game in Duke Nukem 3D. To get it you need to have a Quake game saved.

Back