Best Sega System?

Actualy hard corps was the first contra game (other than the obscure contra force) which wasnt treasure, they made Contra, Super C, and Contra 3, as well as castlevania 1 and 4.

The Saturn is my all-time favorite for 2(.5)-D mastery and evolution a.k.a Radiant Silvergun, etc. and the speed on it is insane! The Dreamcast for the gorgeous VRAM and 3-D capabilities is head-to-head as my 2nd favorite.

I still that many old style Genesis games can be better than the new 3D games.

The best sega system is the Genesis, then goes Dreamcast ... Shenmue remember ?

Altrought Dreamcast is the most advanced machine ever made in the time (mean timeline relation ok). Is absolute necesary to add the Sega Saturn high tecnology are as advanced than not even the Sega Programers can handle 8 PROCESORS runing at same time... no one machine made it... noone see the real power of this machine... probably never we will see it.

Technical stuff apart, I love Dreamcast and Saturn. But I never ever liked the genesis. I always prefered the Supernes. With alll those colours and special effects...

It´s now when I´m starting to love the megadrive.

I think that Senmue is the best sega game ever (and probably the best game ever). The most innovative and complex one.

And I think that the tortilla de patatas is the best food ever :D

Spanish Don Glotón.

Master System was the first try.

Mega Drive/Genesis had all-time-classics.

Saturn was the most revolutionally console.

Dreamcast IS(not was) the best console around here. Sony machines will never own the quality Sega consoles have. When Dreamcast owners best Game was Shenmue, in PS2 sales top was "The Matrix".

I wish Sega to come back when the market is ready with a new console.

(Edited by Silender at 6:13 pm on April 11, 2002)

Really I Share your wishes, but I think, if SEGA don't change his strategic of publicity and some policies of international support (specialy on America, and I talk about all America) in other words SEGA needs a new Isao Okawa with double of Vision... and it isn't imposible.

For now the mission of Sega Fans is to complete the SMS, SG, 32X, SCD, SS an DC own complete library...

Back