Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg

How about a link?

Then perhaps I'll have more of a clue about it's orientation.

I think we can safely write this one off now. Any game that doesn't make me feel like a man isn't worth bothering with
rolleyes.gif

Save for the egg stuff, it sounds interesting enough for me. But i'm sure the egg stuff will blow me away.

I say not to count this egg before it hatches! (That's so E!)

what did you think of the name "chu chu rocket" when you first heard it was comming out and didnt know anything about it but the name and nobody knew what it was about?

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Apr 14, 2003 @ 08:32 PM

what did you think of the name "chu chu rocket" when you first heard it was comming out and didnt know anything about it but the name and nobody knew what it was about?

great game, but look at how many people (esp non-sega people) bought it

same with Jet Grind Radio -- great game, lowsy sales

Originally posted by racketboy@Apr 15, 2003 @ 03:12 AM

it's on the news page

But that would mean reading the news page.
rolleyes.gif

It doesn't sound that bad. Can anyone remeber how NiGHTS into Dreams was described before it came out?

Originally posted by mal+Apr 14, 2003 @ 10:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Apr 14, 2003 @ 10:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Apr 15, 2003 @ 03:12 AM

it's on the news page

But that would mean reading the news page.
rolleyes.gif

It doesn't sound that bad. Can anyone remeber how NiGHTS into Dreams was described before it came out? [/b][/quote]

not really -- care to share?

I just remember being awed when I played with it at a Target display
smile.gif

I don't actually know, I wanted to find out myself...

I also wonder how the game concept and title were received by gamers at the time as well.

I can't help but keep thinking of James and the Giant Peach whenever I see the title.. It's so Western sounding, kinda suprising for Sega.

I can't remember Sonic Team coming out with any stinkers, so let's not be put off by the name.

Originally posted by cww80+Apr 15, 2003 @ 03:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cww80 @ Apr 15, 2003 @ 03:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Apr 15, 2003 @ 09:03 AM

oh wow that does look cool!!!

what mag is that from?

I have no clue.
huh.gif
[/b][/quote]

where'd you get it from?

Back