BINChunker not run in XP?

I have Prince of Persia, which is cue/bin, and I also have Nero. For the simple reason that I have Nero, I want ISO/MP3.

I grabbed BINChunker and tried to convert everything with no luck. It just sits there and doesn't convert anything. Anytime I try to read the help file, convert MP3s or anything it crashes with a point error.

Am I correct in assuming that BINChunker and XP don't mix well?

Thanks,

Chris

BINChunker works perfectly in Windows XP over here. I've never had a problem with it. You can burn the Bin/Cue in Nero so I don't know why you would want to convert it to ISO+MP3. Hope this helps.

BINChunker requires a working cue sheet in order to do its job. With CDmage open, drag and drop the cue sheet into CDmage's window to open the BIN file. Then do a "Scan For Corruption" under the Action menu. Similarly, you can also do a "Scan for Corruption" under the Action menu of BINChunker as well to test your cue sheet. Try both tests as they don't always yield the same result.

Originally posted by rcefiro@July 11 2002,17:54

BINChunker works perfectly in Windows XP over here. I've never had a problem with it. You can burn the Bin/Cue in Nero so I don't know why you would want to convert it to ISO+MP3. Hope this helps.

I might have an older version of Nero. I guess I might need to update it... I do have a CUE and I do tell it to burn but all it does right now is not recognise the file as a BIN. Unless I should rename it as ISO. I doubt that really.

I will update the version and see if that helps.

BTW - The Version of BINChunker I have is V1.70 by IgD - Here is the error it gives:

(When I try to check for corruption)

Exception EInvalidOp in mudule BINChunker.exe at 00014D1E.

Invalad floating point operation.

OR

(When I try to convert)

Exception EZeroDivide in module BINChunker.exe at 00051B26.

Floating point division by zero.

It is like I am missing a DLL or something. If anyone knows, give me an email... If there is another version out there that is sure to work, also email me.

Later Days,

Chris

kilokahn@nexmix.com

Back