Black DC cases?

Originally posted by Dyne@May 5, 2003 @ 08:19 PM

so he had a vmu and pad that were colored....i was talking about the system shell silly
unsure.gif

so was i.........if he had a vmu and pad that were colored that tells you that out there .....somewhere......there is a red/blue system shell to match his pad/vmu!
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by racketboy@May 6, 2003 @ 06:34 AM

could you pass along some links?

Don't hold your breath.

Not for any sites that are in english anyway.

Use automotive paints - then you'll get a black shiny finish.
smile.gif

They have "plastic primer" too...

Originally posted by Nadius+May 5, 2003 @ 06:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nadius @ May 5, 2003 @ 06:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tindo@heart@May 5, 2003 @ 02:18 PM

BTW everybody, I think I've seen a commercial on TV for a 'new' spray paint made just for rubber and plastics.

You mean the krylon fusion commercial. I've seen it too.

http://www.krylon.com/product/gp_product_d...l.asp?sgID=GP07

Krylon's got a sweepstakes going for tech goods (for US residents over 18):

http://krylon.atadev.com/ [/b][/quote]

That's exactly it! I thought it was a premium brand paint.
cool.gif
Cool, thanks for the links and sweepstake.

Hmm, there's Dreamcast cases abound on lik-sang and play-asia
smile.gif
And Jurai, guess what?

I got me a cool Dreamface which is just the CD lid but in transparent orange (other colors available)... it looks wild on my white DC plus you can see the CD spinning now. Which can be pretty useful if a burned CD for some reason doesn't work and you wanna know why and what happens while the DC is trying to read it. Oh, and the lid is a perfect match for the orange LED too
smile.gif

red_DC.jpg

Racketboy...

Replacement cases are not hard to find at all...

Transparent dc cases are everywhere! I have a clear white one with a blue LED in it.

My local import store has heaps of em for 20-25 dollars depending on the barturing mode he is in <_<

I'm thinking about buying a replacement one and painting it black with that Krylon Fusion paint

I'm hearing good things about it.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys!

I kinda cut a hole in my dreamcast Lid. Obviously I meant to do it. I planned on putting a see-through plastic thing on the hole instead. Though thats not working (plastic shrinks a tiny bit when heated, enough to screw things up). Does anyone think that just a piece of Aluminium be cool enough instead?

Taelon, i have the same Dreamface! Did you take the sticker and grey triangle off your stock lid to put on your DreamFace?? More guts than me.

At play asia how do it select which color i want my case in. All i can do is add it to my cart but theres no option to select a color. They just say they come in different colors? WTF

IM GONNA MAK A DC CASE OUT OF TIN FOIL AND APPLY EHLLO KITTY STICKERS VIGOROUSLY MY CAES EWILL ROX OMFzG U ALL RA SUX!

Once more, Jurai makes the discussion that much better by putting his 2 cents in.

Could you at least attemp to have some decorum? or be a little bit constructive with your posts? We understand that you don't like console customization, but doesn't that mean that you shouldn't even read these threads? Why do you insist on reading them? and insist on replying to them?
damn.gif

Yea, I am learning more and more that the people who sit there and mod their consoles other than installing a chip... Don't really have lives.

I was into it for a while, just because I was bored. I am pretty much done for now, besides installing modchips.

Painting a case or adding some LED's is just old and boring.

I too enjoy Jurai's posts, it sometimes is the things we all think but none of us say. :devil

Well atleast I have stopped saying
hehehe.gif

Originally posted by snume@Jul 16, 2003 @ 06:50 PM

Once more, Jurai makes the discussion that much better by putting his 2 cents in.

Could you at least attemp to have some decorum? or be a little bit constructive with your posts? We understand that you don't like console customization, but doesn't that mean that you shouldn't even read these threads? Why do you insist on reading them? and insist on replying to them?
damn.gif

wtf dude dont bash me just cuz im making an outer space hello kitty rocket ship dc mod and u envys

Back