Bomberman

Does burning at max speed sometimes mess up the copy, cos i always copy the games at 8 speed when im going to use them n the saturn, but i burned bomberman on Max which is 16 by accident and when i put it in im ready to perform the swap trick, but the cd doesnt change speed and then the settings menu appears for the saturn. Is this a dead CD or was it cos i burnt at max.

the faster you burn, the less accurate the copy is. if you used cheap blanks, chances are even higher that it won't work.

at the end of the day, its a probability thing. The CD might work, it might not. Its like schrodinger's cat. Your cd is both working and not working until you try it and know for sure :) Burning at a faster speed increases the probability that it is not working but it could still work.

The moral of this story is "try the damn CD!"

i know the best way is to try the cd and yes i did try it that how i found it didnt work, i was just wondering if burning it at max caused the problem, or there is a problem with the bin file thats all, ill just try burning it again.

Thanx

The slower you burn, the deeper the data pits. The deeper the pits, the more readable the CD is. The faster you burn, the more the data is blurred.

I've found that the "cheap blanks" dont really affect much. At least not for me.

Back