Booth Babes!

i dunno, but from the 4-5 I clicked on, most looked like crack whores pulled off the street. maybe 1-2 of the girls I would do. one was huge, she is on the right in a grp of like 4 girls

Many of them looked like strippers. I once read that most of the "booth babes" are picked up from strip clubs; offered lots of money for a few days work.

Probably true...probably Acclaim (you know with all their crazy marketing ploys, it's possible).

By far the best booth babes were from Nintendo last year (2004). My fondest memories of that day were when i was in the "lare" of Nintendo. The "booth babes" actually looked like girls you would bring home to your mother, and wouldnt mind going out with. Not only were these girls attractive, but they also were useful instructors on such games as Donkey Kong's Jungle Beat.

Here is a pic i took of my brother standing with the kind women who instructed us on how to play Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.
nintendo3jn.jpg

Notice my keen photography skills (Star Fox, Paper Mario2, and Legend of Zelda: Four Swords banners in the background.)

Yeah, I don't know where N comes up with their woman (never been to E3) but they seem more knowledgable, and more real. When I did retail, or N sales rep was a woman, and she knew videogames.

Back