Border Down

Myname

Established Member
Another September, another late DC shooter it seems. Apparently Famitsu says Border Down will be out on September 25th
smile.gif

Piccies.

Originally posted by Myname@Jun 26, 2003 @ 02:10 AM

Another September, another late DC shooter it seems. Apparently Famitsu says Border Down will be out on September 25th
smile.gif

Piccies.

Just cause it's on a NAOMI board doesn't mean its coming to the DC

I'm guessing that the link is only for the sake of the 'Piccies'.

A link regarding the DC release would be nice though.
smile.gif

Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 26, 2003 @ 10:43 AM

Just cause it's on a NAOMI board doesn't mean its coming to the DC

Just because I didn't post a link, is no reason to think I posted it just for the good of my health <_< .

Don't know what Lik-Sang are asking (but IIRC, they're bundling the game with a 4MB memory card), but according to other sources the game will be released in two versions: a normal one, priced at 6800 yen plus a limited edition, priced at 8800 yen. (I have no idea what is different between the two.)

Originally posted by antime@Jun 26, 2003 @ 08:25 AM

Lik-Sang's taking preorders.

very sweet

on a side note -- I stumbled across the Agetec message board and people were hoping for Metal Slug and others on the DC but other people snubbed them saying the DC is dead and Sega stopped producing GD-ROMs. If that's the case, how come KOF 2002 just came out and we are still seeing other games still trickling in?

Originally posted by racketboy+Jun 26, 2003 @ 02:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Jun 26, 2003 @ 02:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-antime@Jun 26, 2003 @ 08:25 AM

very sweet

on a side note -- I stumbled across the Agetec message board and people were hoping for Metal Slug and others on the DC but other people snubbed them saying the DC is dead and Sega stopped producing GD-ROMs. If that's the case, how come KOF 2002 just came out and we are still seeing other games still trickling in? [/b][/quote]

Because japan are still manufacturing Japanese dc games. :smash

Originally posted by Jaded God+Jun 26, 2003 @ 04:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jaded God @ Jun 26, 2003 @ 04:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 26, 2003 @ 02:57 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-antime
@Jun 26, 2003 @ 08:25 AM

very sweet

on a side note -- I stumbled across the Agetec message board and people were hoping for Metal Slug and others on the DC but other people snubbed them saying the DC is dead and Sega stopped producing GD-ROMs. If that's the case, how come KOF 2002 just came out and we are still seeing other games still trickling in?

Because japan are still manufacturing Japanese dc games. :smash [/b][/quote]

uh yeah, but these people are claiming NOBODY (no matter what country) is making GDROMS. But obviously that's not true

Are Play-Asia relaible? I'd not heard of them before.

Lik-Sang are also doing the Ikaruga deal...

I personally wouldn't say Lik-Sang are reliable given the 'service' I've had from them before, so I doubt Play-Asia are much worse.

Back